How our Inserter works?
The machine is fully automatic, installed as part of the production line. The Inserter performs the necessary measurements of the incoming load in real time in order to allocate to it the number of feet in a row and the number of rows required for safe transportation of the load.
The technology replaces the conventional pallets with cardboard feet, which are glued directly or indirectly to the load (depending on the type of load), eliminating many problems, including those related to:
- Ergonomics and occupational safety - conventional wooden pallets are heavy,
- The total mass of the load, which significantly reduces transportation capacity,
- Extra logistics operations - delivery and collection of pallets and stacking,
- The quality of wooden pallets - problems involving cracks, fractures and others,
- Space - storing large quantities of conventional pallets requires a large amount of space,
- Load arrangement on the pallet - the pallet does not always perfectly match the dimensions of the load, drastically limiting the loading possibility for semi-trailers, making transport very inefficient,
- The overall cost of pallet management - which includes not only the cost of the pallet itself, but also the cost of their repair, inspection, delivery and collection, taking into account the amount of space that is required for their storage